SoC Design Conference
October 23 ~ 26, 2016
Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel, Jeju Korea
• Please Register FIRST to submit your camera-ready (word and pdf file) and copyright form.
• Camera-Ready versions and signed copyright forms of accepted papers must be submitted for inclusion in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore¬ģ.
• Please read the reviews on your paper in the decision letter; revise it and prepare the final version according to the reviewers' comments.
Camera-Ready Paper Specifications:
MANDATORY: Your camera-ready paper must comply with the following specifications:
1. Include author names, affiliations, and acknowledgements if any.
2. Use the templates to meet formatting requirements.
3. A complete two-page manuscript in a double column format.
4. Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed, but any characters for Asian fonts such as Batang or Gullim NOT allowed.
5. File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf) and Microsoft word (.doc or .docx)
6. Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
7. Check the IEEE Xplore compatibility of your final paper at the IEEE PDF eXpress site before the submission.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
1. IEEE policy requires that you submit a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your paper.
2. REMINDER: At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference, and attend the conference to present the paper.
3. Any accepted paper will be excluded from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore¬ģ) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
• Submission of camera-ready paper and signed copyright form: September 12, 2016 KST (GMT+9). • Author and early-bird registration: September 12, 2016 KST (GMT+9).
Camera-Ready Submission Guideline
1. Template of Camera-Ready Paper (same as the template for review)
2. A complete two-page manuscript in a double column format according to the Template must be submitted. ( More than two-page manuscript will not be published.)
3. Using PDF eXpress to create IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files
Why you need to use PDF eXpress:
The new IEEE Xplore¬ģ Requirements for PDF will be enforced as of 2005. All conference articles submitted to IEEE sponsored conferences must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format. IEEE offers PDF eXpress as a free service to IEEE conference authors, allowing you to make Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs you have created yourself for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Advantages to authors:
• It provides a means for you to convert your files to PDF, without requiring you to have access to a conversion program. • This conversion is provided in an IEEE Xplore compatible format, without you having to worry about conversion settings. • The system emails the converted file back to you, so you can make sure that your contribution is IEEE Xplore compatible and that no unintended corruption occurred. • It ensures that your paper views and prints as well as possible in IEEE Xplore. • By minimizing the risk of post-processing problems, it reduces the amount of time it will take for your paper to appear on IEEE Xplore. • It greatly simplifies the task of conforming to IEEE submission requirements.
Steps for creating your Xplore compliant PDF file:
(1) Create your manuscript
(2) Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
(3) Create PDF eXpress account
(4) Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
(5) Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
(6) (Important) After finishing with the PDF eXpress web site, return to this website to submit your camera-ready paper (pdf and doc file) and copyright form.
Using PDF eXpress:
(2) First-time users should do the following:
‚Ď† Select ‚Äúthe New Users - Click Here‚ÄĚ link.
‚Ď° Enter the following:
• 39246X for the Conference ID (This code is valid to July 1st. 2016)
• your email address
• a password
‚ĎĘ Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
(3) Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
(4) Contacting PDF eXpress Support Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
Copyright Form Submission Guideline
IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article. When you submit your camera-ready paper, you will also need to submit your signed IEEE copyright form.
The basic steps for submission are as follows:
1. Download the Template of IEEE copyright form.
2. Fill in the TITLE of the paper.3. Fill in ALL author names.
6. Upload a scanned copy of the form (including your hand written signature) with your camera-ready paper.
A signed copy of the IEEE copyright form must be submitted for each accepted paper. To see a sample and guideline,
Slide Submission for Your Presentation