SoC Design Conference
October 23 ~ 26, 2016
Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel, Jeju Korea
Registration due date
Author and early registration due date: September 12, 2016 Online registration due date: September 12, 2016 On-site (Venue) Registration: October 23-26, 2016
Publication policy of the accepted papers
• Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by a full fee-paying registered author to qualify for publication in both the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
• If an author has registered but not presented his/her paper at the conference, the paper will be published in the conference proceedings but not in IEEE Xplore.
• If an author has not registered his/her paper, the paper will not be published in both conference proceeding and IEEE Xplore.
Registration fee and guidelines for regular, invited, and special session paper authors
• The last day to register online is September 12, 2016.
• After September 12, 2016, all the participants will be required to register on-site.
• Tutorials, banquet tickets, and IEIE service charge (10%) are all included in both regular and student registration fees.
|Category||Author and early registration
By Sep 12, 2016.
After Sep 12, 2016.
|Regular||Members of IEEE or IEIE||USD 420||KRW 440,000||USD 480||KRW 500,000|
|Non Members||USD 480||KRW 500,000||USD 520||KRW 540,000|
|Student||Members of IEEE or IEIE||USD 240||KRW 260,000||USD 260||KRW 280,000|
|Non Members||USD 260||KRW 280,000||USD 280||KRW 300,000|
• At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference at a full registration rate no later than Sept. 12, 2016 in order for the author’s paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings.
• One regular registration will cover the publication of only one accepted paper whether the attending author is a student or not.
• In case of multiple accepted papers by the same “corresponding” author, the author should first register regularly for the first paper, then do another registration for the additional paper by choosing student paper fee as follows:
(by the same Author)
|First Paper||Second Paper||Third Paper||Forth Paper|
|One Paper||Regular registration|
|Second Paper||Regular registration||Student Registration|
|Third Paper||Regular registration||Student Registration||Student Registration|
|Forth Paper||Regular registration||Student Registration||Student Registration||Student Registration|
• Participantâ€™s registration fee includes (access to all sessions, conference proceedings, final program, coffee breaks, Lunches, banquet, and Tutorials).
• Banquet dinner is guaranteed only for attendees online-registered by September 12, 2016. We cannot guarantee ticket availability beyond September 12, 2016. If available, additional banquet tickets can be purchased online or on-site.
• Lunch at Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel will be provided to all the registrants after the keynote speeches on Oct. 24 and Oct. 25, respectively. Please make sure that you have to show the lunch coupon in your name badge. Conference attendee will get a lunch coupon card together with the conference admission badge. Please be noted that you have to keep the card well and show it to the staff when having lunch.
Benefits for keynote speakers and tutorial speakers
• Keynote speakers will be given a memorial plaque and an honorarium (only for academic speakers) for their contribution.
• Tutorial speakers will be given an honorarium for their contribution.
• The memorial plaque and honorarium for speakers is limited to one per person.
Registration guidelines and benefits for general chairs, Track chairs, Session chairs and organizing committee members
• Registration must be completed by September 12, 2016.
• After the registration, session chairs, track chairs, and organizing committee members including general chair will be given a souvenir for their contribution.
• Only one benefit will be given, even if they have contributed to several sessions.
Benefits for special session organizers
• Reimbursement of a full registration fee will be given only to special session organizers (except Korean organizers).
• One largest benefit will be given, even if they have contributed to several sessions.
Registration guidelines and benefits for conference sponsors
• They will have one free registration per a sponsoring of KRW 1,000,000.
Method of Payment
By credit card
- Available credit card
|Overseas||MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, Union Pay|
|Domestic||Domestic issued cards|
- Card payment is available through the on-line system.
- Please note that we are collaborating with the registration system supplier EXIMBAY for a Credit Card issued outside Korea and Allatpay for a Credit Card issued in Korea. Thus you will find â€˜KRP Eximbay.comâ€™ or 'Allatpay.com' on the receipt of your registration payment.
- Please confirm your payment receipt provided by your card vendor.
- Please note that the credit card payment will not be approved if the country where card was used does not match the country of issue.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
• Cancellations must be received by sending an email to Conference Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before September 30, 2016. Cancellations of the online registration received on or before September 30, 2016 will receive a refund of all fees paid, less a 20% processing fee. No refunds will be given after September 30, 2016..
For questions:Â Conference Secretariat(email@example.com)